GCCA and its member companies commit to implementing the cement and concrete roadmap to net zero emissions
Key points are:
• the roadmap cannot be achieved without right policies and support of built environment stakeholders and government
• the actual pathway for companies, regions and countries varies
• members will contribute in accordance with their position in the value chain.
Member companies agree to:
• advocate for the policies identified in the roadmap as being required for achieving net zero concrete
• contribute to net zero concrete in line with your position in the cement and concrete value chain
• contribute to a range of 2030 milestones and targets in line with your position in the cement and concrete value chain as well as your decarbonisation progress to date
• report progress.