Innovandi Entrepreneur Network
Join our shared mission to reach net-zero. Become a member of our new Innovandi Entrepreneur Network.
The GCCA and its members account for 80% of global cement production capacity outside of China, as well as several leading Chinese manufacturers. In 2021, we became the first heavy industry to launch a net zero roadmap, committing to eradicating all emissions by 2050, and receiving backing from the United Nations, World Economic Forum and many more.
Innovation is a key part of our work on net zero, and we run two world class programmes. We work closely with scientists and researchers at many of the world’s leading universities, through our Global Cement and Concrete Research Network, and with start-ups from around the world, through our pioneering Innovandi Open Challenge Programme.
Our Innovandi Entrepreneur Network is our third programme under our Innovandi brand, open to start-ups, interested in collaborating to support our shared net zero mission.
Benefits of joining the Innovandi Entrepreneur Network
- Your startup logo displayed on the GCCA website as a part of Innovandi Entrepreneur Network
- Access to our mentorship webinar programme for startups via 4 webinars/workshops per year
- First-hand information on our Innovandi Open Challenge
- Networking with GCCA members and peers
- Participation in relevant GCCA events upon invitation
- Network membership admin fee: 450 Euros / year
“Innovation can help unlock our net zero future. We recognise the vital role start-ups play in that transition and very much hope as a start-up, you will join our entrepreneur network. Only by working together and through collaboration will we achieve our shared goals.”