GCCA is proud to be supporting Climate Action’s upcoming Sustainable Innovation Forum: Maintaining Momentum to COP26 for the Net-Zero Transition
16 – 20 November 2020
When: 5 Days | 16 – 20 November 2020 |Broadcast Live from a Studio in London
Overcoming a global health emergency and preventing the global climate emergency will require an unprecedented level of cross-sector, cross-industry and cross-border collaboration.
In response to the global pandemic and the delay of COP, the 11th edition of the Sustainable Innovation Forum will be fully virtualized and broadcast live from a London-based studio.
Over the last 10 years, the Sustainable Innovation Forum has played a key role in facilitating the connections that forge the cross-sector partnerships required to address the global climate emergency and transition to a net-zero economy.
- Hear and learn from 60 Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, UN Dignitaries, CEOs, Sustainability Leaders
- Network with 15,000 delegates throughout 5 days by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Facilitate the connections that forge the cross sectors partnerships required to address the global climate emergency and accelerate the transition to a net-zero economy.
- Be part of the momentum on climate action ahead of COP26 in 2021
- Ban Ki-Moon, Former UN Secretary General, United Nations / The Elders
- David Kabua, President, Marshall Islands
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO, Global Environment Facility
- Gonzalo Munoz, COP25 Climate Action Champion, UNFCCC
- Jennifer Morgan, Global CEO, GreenPeace
- Marco Lambertini, Global Director General, WWF International
- Diederik Samsom, Head of Cabinet to EVP First-Vice President Frans Timmermans, European Commission
- Francesco La Camera, Executive Director, IRENA
- Cassie Flynn, Strategic Advisor Climate Change, UNDP
How to Register:
You can register online for free here. Contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com